How does the RDP program work?
Scientists send requests for biological materials. Samples are collected, as per researchers’ specifications, and the requests are fulfilled by Quadrant’s onsite RDP team ASAP.
- All protocols are developed and implemented by RDP physicians
- Key documentation submitted to designated Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- RDP team members undergo detailed human subjects training on each study to assure:
- Mistake-free implementation
- Timely recruitment of study participants
- Appropriate documentation of study activities
Cloud-Based Data Management
Program data are protected on secure, cloud-based storage systems.